From Mesa Boogie:
‘The Mesa Boogie Lone Star Special 1x12 Combo brings together classic searing tone and boutique-quality hand construction through features like a selectable multi-stage cascading gain circuit, diode or tube rectifier tracking, and Full Power/Tweed Variac switch.
Built on a two-channel design that affords an impressive amount of amp character, this sonic vigilante ups the ante with a three-position voicing switch in the higher-gain channel for even more gain-laden options and an all-tube long spring reverb for sounds from classic Tweed breakup to that aggressive Mesa tone we all know and love.’
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- Rectifier tracking (5- and 15-watt mode = tube and 30-watt = diode)
- 2 fully-independent channels, each with gain, treble, mid, bass, presence, reverb, and master controls
- All-tube, long spring reverb with bright/warm reverb tone switch
- Output level control; footswitchable solo level control
- All-tube FX loop with send level control
- True hard-bypass switch that removes FX loop, output level, and solo level controls from signal path
- Slave out with level control
- External switching jacks for channels 1 and 2 - solo and reverb
- All-aluminum chassis, fan-cooled with on/off switch
- 2-button footswitch and slipcover included
This is a fantastic amplifier that nails more than a few highly sought-after tones. Highly versatile with broad sweet spots while maintaining the ability to fine tune the amp to specific preferences.
This amp is all original and presents in great condition. It has been serviced regularly and is gig ready!
Comes with Mesa Boogie custom cover.