G&L Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy - USA 2018
Free express shipping in Australia.
Worldwide shipping available
Pickup currently unavailable
'The Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Option Order menu. Each of these Bluesboys starts with a finish to showcase its beauty, and paired with pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L Clear Tint Satin neck. All feature rear contoured alder or swamp ash bodies.
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Fullerton Deluxe Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features G&L’s Vintage Tint Satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability.'
This G&L guitar presents in as-new condition. It has hardly been played, spending the majority of its short life in its case. Not a mark or scratch to speak of, all electronics work as they should and the guitar is fun to play with plenty of tonal variety available. An opportunity to snag a Leo Fender designed guitar for less than the retail price tag.
Comes in original hardshell case with all G&L case candy.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash, Western Sugar Pine and Alder with Rear Contour
- NECK WOOD: Clear Tint Satin Hard-Rock Maple with Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone