Fender Custom Shop Ltd '59 Stratocaster Journeyman - USA 2019
Free express shipping in Australia.
Worldwide shipping available
Pickup currently unavailable
This Fender Ltd '59 Stratocaster Journeyman in Faded Sonic Blue is a beautiful, limited-edition guitar that combines classic design with modern features and a unique finish. The guitar's lightweight alder body is finished in a beautiful Faded Sonic Blue, which has a vintage look that perfectly complements the guitar's classic styling.
One of the standout features of the Fender Ltd '59 Stratocaster Journeyman is its hand-wound pickups. The guitar features three specially designed, single-coil Stratocaster pickups that deliver a warm and dynamic tone that is perfect for a wide range of playing styles. The pickups are controlled by a five-way switch and master volume and tone controls, which allow the player to dial in their preferred sound.
The guitar's neck is made from quartersawn maple and features a comfortable "C" profile that is easy to play for extended periods of time. The neck is topped with a 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard that is fitted with 21 vintage-style frets, making it easy to play fast and intricate lead lines.
The Fender Ltd '59 Stratocaster Journeyman 2019 also features a vintage-style synchronised tremolo system that provides smooth and responsive pitch shifting. The guitar is equipped with vintage-style tuning machines and a 3-ply parchment pickguard, which complete the vintage look and feel of the instrument.
The Journeyman relic finish is another unique feature of this guitar. This finish is designed to give the guitar a vintage, road-worn look right out of the box. The Faded Sonic Blue finish is carefully aged to give the guitar a slightly worn appearance that adds to its overall character.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: C
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Hand-Wound CS Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Hand-Wound CS Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Hand-Wound CS Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Finish: Faded Sonic Blue
- Relic Journeyman Finish
- Custom Shop Case w all case candy