Creation Audio Labs
Creation Labs MK.4.23 Boost Pedal
Free express shipping in Australia.
Worldwide shipping available
Pickup currently unavailable
From Creation Audio Labs:
‘The most transparent clean boost pedal on the planet.
Simply put, this is the cleanest, quietest and most sonically transparent boost pedal out there. You won't believe what you hear... and what you DON'T hear!
- Clean Boost, unity to +24dB
- Pristine circuitry based on the Redeemer buffer
- Power stepped up for +28dB headroom to handle the hottest amp effect loops
- True bypass stock (buffer bypass optional)
- Can be used as a DI to plug directly into the line input of any sound system
- Incredible 0.0005% THD+n
- Lower than -115dBu noise floor. Over 140dB signal to noise ratio possible
- Flat frequency and phase response from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Uses 9VDC 75mA standard center-negative 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connector
- Small footprint 3.1" x 4.25"
The brushed steel 16-gauge steel body will attract as much attention as your tone does. Use the MK.4.23 pedal as a straightforward clean boost for solo's or push your tube amp into saturation for amazing overdrive. The MK.4.23 clean boost pedal has more than enough headroom to be used in the effects loop of any amplifier for stunning power amp boost.
The MK.4.23 clean boost pedal can also be used as a DI to plug directly into the line input of any mixer or DAW interface with high fidelity results. Why use a standard DI which knocks your signal down to mic level, only to ride in the noise floor and be gained back up along with that noise by the mic pre? You can simply use the MK.4.23 pedal to boost your signal directly to line level and avoid all that noise. A great DI pedal for clean tracking in the studio and live as a bass or acoustic DI.’
Comes without power supply.