Wampler Brent Mason Hot-Wired Overdrive/Distortion Pedal V.1 - USA 2012
Free express shipping in Australia.
Worldwide shipping available
Pickup currently unavailable
"A lot of people think they’ve never heard of Brent Mason. We would bet that although they may not recognize the name, chances are huge that they have heard him. Brent is, without doubt, the number 1 session guitarist working out of Nashville and has been since the early 1990’s. Not only is he a legendary studio figure, but also a renowned composer and songwriter. His compositions have been used in countless films, TV shows and commercials. His solo albums, in particular “Hot Wired” (from which this pedal got its name) has become almost mythical in its reputation for guitar tone and quality of musicianship. With Brent, you will not believe it until you hear it.
Two pedals in one (overdrive and distortion), the Hot Wired is without doubt one of the most versatile pedals available today. One channel of the Hot Wired has all your overdrive needs, from a gentle break up to all out crunch, the other gives you dirt… Loads of fat, creamy distortion that is tonally perfect from top to bottom. If need be you can stack them both together for a huge, huge sound."
The pedal presents in excellent working condition and is a great opportunity as it lists well below retail price! Jump in now!
Comes in its original box without power supply.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 17mA (9v) and 28mA (18v) (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- 2 separate pedals in one box, each with their own gain structure – volume, tone, gain (clean blend on channel 1)
- Bass boost switch on each channel (2 extra stages)
- 4.5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ in size (114.3mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- As used by Brent Mason live and in the studio
- Both channels can be used at the same time for ultimate “stacking” tones