Eastman E10SS - China 2021
Free express shipping in Australia.
Worldwide shipping available
Pickup currently unavailable
'Simply breathtaking in its detail in capturing the vintage era feel, look and tone. No other manufacturer have created such an incredibly realistic "aged" look thanks to Eastman "violin" builders who have brought their skills to the World of guitar production. Eastman have been ageing their violins for many years! The E10SS features an Adirondack spruce top and the highest quality mahogany back and sides. Breathtaking quality woods of the highest order here.'
This 2021 Eastman E10SS is closely modelled off the Gibson J-45 shape with the slope-shouldered body, sunburst finish and spruce top with mahogany neck, back and sides. The guitar certainly holds its own up against other guitars in store and is absolutely value for money. This Eastman has great tone, the playability is excellent and aesthetically it ticks all the boxes. It has very little player wear and presents in near new condition. Comes in its original hard shell case.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm