Laney are a long established British guitar amp manufacturer with a reputation for offering excellent value for money. The Laney VC15-110 is a fine example of this.
The VC15-110 delivers a big expressive tone for a 'small' amp - 15 watts of amazingly warm tube guitar tone. Loaded with a 10” custom-designed Jensen driver.
- CHANNELS 2: CLEAN AND DRIVE
- CONTROLS GLOBAL TONE CONTROLS
- CLASS A/B
- DRIVERS 1 X 10" JENSEN DRIVER
- EQUALISATION BASS, MID & TREBLE
- BRIGHT SWITCH YES
- FOOTSWITCH FS2 (NOT INCLUDED)
- FX LOOP(S) YES
- INPUTS 2 X JACK (HI AND LO)
- OUTPUT VALVES 2X EL84 TUBES
- POWER 15 WATTS
- PREAMP VALVES 3X 12AX7 TUBES
- REVERB YES
- CONNECTIONS 1X EXTERNAL SPEAKER SOCKET (CUTS OUT INTERNAL SPEAKER)
- UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM)351 X 450 X 203
- WEIGHT 7 KG PACKED, 11.2 KG UNIT
This VC 15-110 is one of only 350 made with its unique “Old English White” tolex covering, which is in perfect condition.
This little power pack was bought new from a Sydney retailer by its one owner in 2013. It has been used lightly at home & at practice. It has been well looked after, residing in its Glove brand soft cover. There is not a mark on it, presents pretty much as new.
This compact valve guitar amplifier makes a great option for home playing, practice sessions or smaller gigs. It is also a mighty good option for the studio.
It is a no fuss design and it’s very easy to get a great sound out of it. Well constructed, excellent quality, and built in the UK. As Laney themselves say, the VC 15-110 is a modern classic.
Comes with is Glove cover and Laney Certificate of Authenticity.
Video demo - https://youtu.be/s7Gu3sjQPd8