The Black Line version of the Little Mark 250 offers the same features as its big brother, the Little Mark III. The Black Line products are made using the same cutting-edge technology, high-quality components and the same quality control standards as all Mark Bass products.
The Little Mark 250 Black Line delivers a true 250 watts of output, 4 band tone controls and Mark Basses brilliant VLE and VPF tone filters. DI out, effects loop, Line out, twin inputs. It’s a highly featured amp with a power stage geared towards the player who needs great tone and flexibility but does not need the higher volume levels that are delivered by a 500 watt power stage.
- INPUT: impedance 500 K ohm
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 5.07 lbs / 2.3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 250W RMS @ 4 ohms / 150W RMS @ 8 ohm
This is a power packed, compact bass amp that delivers big bang for buck. And did we mention it’s crazy light ? At 2.3 kg you can put this in your backpack with your lunch box & you’ll hardly notice it’s there.
This one is in new condition. Bought new and used mostly at home & for weekend jams, this Little Mark presents as straight out of the box. It still has its unmarked owner’s manual. These Black Line amps are great value at RRP $750, and you can save yourself some extra $$$ here as this unit would absolutely suit a new buyer.
Perfect for small to medium sized gigs or as a back up amp to save you in case you need it.