With the M13 Stompbox Modeller, Line 6 continues its streak of creating guitar-centric products that are easy to use and sound amazing. The M13 boasts over 75 modelled stompboxes, four of which can be used simultaneously. There’s even a built-in 28-second looper. Dedicated knobs control each parameter of the loaded effect(s), and you can create up to 12 individual scenes that can be recalled at any time. A built-in tuner rounds out the basic feature set.
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeller at a Glance –
What is it?
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeller is the essential all-in-one pedal board experience that features a comprehensive collection of the most sought-after stompbox sounds, a full-featured looper and super-heavy-duty all-metal construction. Without complicated menus or presets, Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeller channels the soul and ease of a stompbox.
Tons of effects –
Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays, and so much more, reach into Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeller for access to many of history’s most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different sounds-or four of the same-simultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Half-Speed, Reverse, Undo and more. All Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeller’s metal footswitches can withstand constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse.
On-stage or in the studio –
Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or “scenes”, for instant recall of an entire gig’s or song’s stompbox sounds. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 sessions…you get the picture. Save up to 48 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out. Super-easy, super-solid and featuring a built-in chromatic tuner.
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeller:
- Over 75 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
- Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
- Create up to 48 pedalboard scenes for instant recall
- Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
- Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
- Can copy from Scene to Scene
- Can control the looper via MIDI
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4″ mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4″ mono or stereo outputs
- 1/4″ stereo assignable effects send/return
- Two expression pedal jacks
- True bypass
19 Delays –
Lo Res Delay
Auto Volume Echo
22 Modulations –
Rotary Drum & Horn
18 Distortions –
Line 6 Drive
Line 6 Distortion
Sub Octave Fuzz
26 Filters –
12 Compressors –
Blue Comp Treb
12 Reverbs –
Dimensions: 15″W x 3″H x 11.5″D
This multi effect pedal features 1/4-Inch Expression Pedal/1/4-Inch FX Send input and 1/4-Inch FX Return output connectors.
This very sophisticated piece of gear is in excellent condition. It has been used only at home and in a studio. Everything works as it should. This modeller offers a world of tone shaping for the guitarist seeking everything you could possibly wish for in a single well built unit which is quite intuitive to use.
Original AC Adaptor power supply and operating manuals are included.