From Music Man -
“With its unique retro-modern design and a stunning array of vintage single coils options, the Albert Lee Signature is one versatile instrument. Lightweight, comfortable and perfectly balanced, players will appreciate its fit, form, and function.
Sporting a southern swamp ash body, figured maple neck and a trio of custom-wound Seymour Duncan pickups, this guitar is the perfect choice for guitarists who want brilliant hi-pitched twang or smooth throaty tone wrapped up in a hum-free electronic package. Whether you are looking for twang or shine, grit or grease, the Albert Lee will deliver, covering a wide-ranging sonic palette all at the flick of the switch.”
- Gloss-finished solid Southern swamp ash body
- 25.5"-scale 5-bolt maple neck with 22-fret, 10" radius maple fingerboard
- Three custom-wound Seymour Duncan single coils with Silent Circuit electronics, 5-way selector switch
- Music Man vintage-style tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles, Schaller M6 locking tuners
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Wood library
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on 5-bolt
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil and wax blend
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 10 inches
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.62 in. (41.3 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Custom wound single-coil
- Middle: Custom wound single-coil
- Bridge: Custom wound single-coil
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Special electronics: Silent circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Colour: Chrome
- Country of origin: United States
This Albert Lee Signature Model Music Man guitar is a Strat- killer. It’s everything there is to like about a Strat, and then add some super playability, 3 brilliant pickups, one piece beautiful bird’s eye maple neck & fingerboard, low clean action and nice light weight – 7.59 lbs
This one is finished in Blue Dawn and dates to 2007 – with a special year inlay at the 12th fret. However, it was bought brand new from a Canadian retailer by its one owner in 2019. So it was definitely what you’d call NOS – “New Old Stock”.
As such it shows no wear and no changes from factory spec. The only addition is Albert Lee’s personally signed autograph on the back. So we think this guitar was possibly part of a special run back in ’07.
Whatever its history, it is definitely a special guitar. Everything a Strat player would want, plus some added juice and one of the fastest playing necks you’ll come across anywhere.
Comes in its original hard case in new condition.
Albert Lee demos his signature guitar - https://youtu.be/RCrLp-89MAQ