From Eastman -
“Originally designed to be played in small rooms, or “parlours”, the parlour guitar has a tight and focused sound. Eastman Parlor guitars are inspired by the great parlour guitars of the 30’s and 40’s. With a surprisingly loud voice and warm, balanced tone, the Eastman E20P Parlour Acoustic Guitar a great choice for fingerpicking style of playing. This beautiful guitar is hand crafted with a Solid Adirondack spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides with an ebony fingerboard for a dynamic response. Players and listeners alike are surprised by the volume and tonally quality of Eastman Parlour guitars, despite their diminutive size.”
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Colour:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
This Eastman E20P is clearly influenced by the wonderful Martin parlour guitars of the 1920s. It is beautiful to look at, so easy to play and it sounds wonderful. And it is loud – surprisingly so for a small instrument.
This guitar is in excellent condition. We cannot find any real player wear, no scratches, dings or dents anywhere. It has been played in, so it doesn’t feel stiff or too new. It just feels right.
It is an absolute delight to play – light and lively, with a sweet tonality just perfect for the gentle strummer, folky finger picker or funky bluesmeister.
It is said that great things come in small packages – ie that something does not need to be big in order to be good. And that is certainly the case with this guitar.
Comes in its fitted hard shell case in new condition.
Video demo here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPfwZyKhAjg