From TC Electronic – “With six amazing sounding effect blocks ported straight from our flagship G-System and an added all analog but programmable overdrive and distortion, NOVA SYSTEM is the all-in-one wonder that’s hands down the best compact unit on the market today.”
Nova System is the complete, floor-based effects solution for the dedicated guitar player who knows quality when he sees it. Its unique inclusion of an all-analog programmable distortion/overdrive section under preset and expression control makes it the perfect choice whether you want to trim down your rack setup, step up from your pedal patchwork or simply just want the ultimate combination of operational simplicity and audio superiority. Add to this an array of effects taken straight from the king of floor-based processors; G-System and you have top-notch compression, EQ, noise gate, modulation, pitch, delay and reverb right at your feet. All you need is a guitar and an amp and you’re good to go.”
Analog drive circuit –
What makes Nova System so remarkably different is the Nova Drive Technology (NDT) – a unique, new drive and distortion circuit that gets you the best of both worlds: World-class analog distortion and overdrive with digital control. This is the real deal – no modelling. While the NDT is 100 percent analog and physically separated from the digital effects, its control pot meters are digital. This way you can tweak, store and recall as many drive settings as you want – you can even hook up an expression pedal and control the amount of distortion in real-time. Its wide gain range covers your every need from light breakup to heavy distortion.
Top-notch effects –
Equipped with TC branded quality effects from delays and reverbs to compressor, EQ and modulation, Nova System is the obvious all-in-one solution for any guitarist who wants setup simplicity without sacrificing tonal fidelity. All neatly programmable and storable in 60 user presets. Its 30 factory presets give you a demonstration of just what this unit provides; great sound quality and an immense versatility of effects combinations – all designed to get you started right out of the box.
- Exceptional compact processor offers you a complete floor-based guitar effects solution with 6 effect blocks and analog drive
- Quickly create studio-quality tones with 6 outstanding effect blocks ported 1-to-1 from the G-SYSTEM including –
- EQ + Noise Gate
- World-class NOVA DRIVE technology gives you all-analog overdrive and distortion under preset and expression control
- 2 footswitch layouts provide preset or pedal effect control to fit your needs
- 30 factory presets and space for 60 user presets gives you a wide sonic range
- High-Z and balanced input with balanced stereo output ensures optimal signal flow
- Optional SWITCH-3 footswitch for more performance control
- MIDI-enabled so you can control parameters and other MIDI-capable units remotely
- Expression pedal input gives you added external control
- Flexible routing lets you run effects in serial, parallel or semi-parallel to achieve the perfect sound
- Presets store settings made to individual effects to give you perfect recall
- Clear, bright LCD display allows easy visibility at any angle
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
This is a super versatile and feature packed multi effect system that can be used to create your own floor based guitar effects, or select up to 90 sonic presets all at the reach of your feet.
The digital effects are of course world class, but the analog overdrive & distortion settings are actually very good – way better than most multi effect units. You can tweak each setting to get mighty close to some industry standard stompbox effects.
And the real bonus is that you don’t need a physics degree to program this one – setup is straightforward, the factory presets are very useable, and creating your own sonic palette is quite simple & intuitive.
Plus it’s all housed in a compact and very roadworthy metal casing.
This Nova System has been used primarily in a studio setting so it is virtually unmarked, and performs as new.
Comes in its own original cardboard box including full operating manual.
Link to TC demo – https://youtu.be/lkoB0MwRMQo