From Strymon –
“TimeLine provides you with twelve unique delay machines, each with extensive control over sonic character and feel. Go from crisp and clear, studio-quality digital delays all the way to the saturated and fluctuating sounds of tape delay machines. Get warm and fuzzy analog style repeats all the way to shimmery, sparkling, and crystalline ice delays.
Tweak to your hearts content and save up to 200 presets of your favourite sounds. Top it all off with full MIDI implementation and a routable, 30-second stereo looper and you’re on your way to delay bliss.”
- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket™.
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control, and Tap Tempo
- LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- 30-second stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability.
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset
- MIDI input and output
- Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass, saveable per preset
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Rugged and lightweight gunmetal grey anodised aluminium chassis
- Dimensions: 6.75″ wide, 5.1″ deep
- Crafted with love in the USA
This Strymon TimeLine is in excellent as-new condition. It has been used lightly and rarely in a home environment. It has never actually left the house since the day it was unwrapped.
This state-of-the-art delay device will deliver every sonic soundscape you heart desires, for use in the studio, or on your pedal board.
A brand new unit at a way better than new price. Comes in its original box.