From Maton –
“The Maton Mahogany Mini – the solid sapele face, back and sides produce a rich, warm tone while the ebony fingerboard and bridge contribute a smooth, glassiness to the overall tone. A mahogany neck generates classic, crisp neck tones tones and is effortless to play.
This is a classic sounding small guitar capable of producing a wide variety of sounds from smooth jazz to fingerpicking blues and everywhere in between. The EMM range of Maton Minis is fitted with the brilliant Maton AP5 Pro pickup system giving the player the ability to fully exploit the tonal potential of this little guitar in a live setting.”
- Model: EMM-12
- Body Shape: Mini 12 String
- Face: Solid Sapele Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Solid Sapele Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Laser Cut Rope Design
- Inner Binding: N/A
- Outer Binding: Black (Face Only)
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7″)
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12″)
- Nut Width: 47.5mm (1.870″ – 1 7/8″)
- 15th Fret: Width 57mm
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS
- Machine Heads: Black Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Black Glass Filled Nylon
- Pickup: AP5-Pro
This one is in all original condition with no alterations. It has been played sporadically and well looked after. There are a few light marks on the back and some minor pick wear on the guard. There is no sign of fret wear and overall cosmetic condition is excellent.
It is light and comfortable to play – a little 12 string with a big acoustic sound and an outstanding onboard pickup.
Comes in its original Maton hard case in new condition.