This Hank Marvin Signature is a Limited Edition built in 2004 by Burns of London to commemorate the original guitars made for The Shadows in 1964. This model is number 1764 & is in superb, collectable condition with the original Hardcase, Documents, Strap, Tools & Certificate of Authenticity.
- Model – Burns Hank Marvin 40th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Colour – White
- Weight – 8.2 lb
- Year – 2004
- Case – Orignal Burns Hardcase with Certificate, all paperwork and strap
- Condition – as new
- Body: Select American Alder
- Neck Material: Canadian Hard Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5 Inch
- Pickups: Burns Rez-o-Matic Single Coils
- Bridge Type: Burns Rez-o-Tube Tremolo
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Special Features: Limited Edition, Number 1764 of 2004 total
The Hank Marvin 40th Anniversary Limited Edition comes with its own unique hard case finished in a vintage Burns grey crocodile effect fabric. The inside is moulded to fit the guitar body and covered in a deep cushioned plush cloth.
Also included –
– Hank Marvin’s original hand signed certificate with serial number 1764
– Burns black Leather Strap with Hank Marvin signature
– Burns leather pouch containing tool kit
– Burns Cleaning Cloth
– Comprehensive Instruction Manual
– Warranty Card
From Hank Marvin – “Some guitarists think America is the only source of high quality electric guitars, but some remember the wonderful guitars designed and produced by Burns Guitar UK. In 1963, the founder Jim Burns worked closely with myself and Bruce Welch of The Shadows to design a guitar with the style, sound and playability that we needed.”
This particular instrument presents in as-new condition. It was purchased direct from Burns UK by an experienced collector, and serious Hank Marvin fan. As such, it has been kept in pristine condition, and shows no sign whatsoever of any wear at all.
Comes in its original Burns “grey crocodile” case in new condition.